The Joint Task Force (JTF) on Operation Restore Order (ORO) said that it had began search for suspected Boko Haram members in Maiduguri.
Lt.-Col. Sagir Musa, JTF spokesman, stated in a statement in Maiduguri on Sunday that “the JTF is on massive cordon and search operation in targeted areas in Maiduguri.
“It is intended to arrest suspected Boko Haram terrorists, mop up illegal arms and ammunitions and Improvised Explosive Devise (IEDs),’’ Musa said.
Musa warned that individuals found harbouring suspected terrorists, arms, ammunitions and IEDs would be dealt with appropriately.
“The massive presence of troops on the river line bridge and other areas is a deliberate attempt to checkmate terrorists’ activities in the affected areas. ’’ (NAN)
- JTF Kills Two Boko Haram Suspects, Recovers Arms, Ammunition In Borno (transformationwatch.com)
- Five Boko Haram members die in Biu explosion (transformationwatch.com)
- JTF uncovers Boko Haram hide-out in Kano (transformationwatch.com)
- JTF searches houses for Boko Haram members, kills four – The Nation (transformationwatch.com)
- JTF Kills 4 in Borno (transformationwatch.com)
- Boko Haram: Security Agents Re-affirm Success against Terrorism (transformationwatch.com)
- B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G NEWS!!! 5 Boko Haram members Killed by Their Own Bomb. (sultanbellohall.wordpress.com)